Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Interrupt this Broadcast

Send Us Your Mail and I’ll Send You on a Cruise!

Yes, you really did read that headline right. If you send me you’re 3D direct mail pieces I’ll send you on a cruise. Let me explain.

I’m always on the look-out for new, creative and clutter busting 3D mail. Most marketers are cheap or lazy, and most of the time both. So I get very little good direct mail in my mailbox each day.

Here’s where you come in and how you could win a cruise to either Mexico or the Bahamas. I want to see your new, creative and, most importantly, UNBORING direct mail.

When you send me your 3D Mail I’ll do two things. First, I’ll send you a written critique of the letter. A complete, written critique of what you did well, what needs improvement and what you should add.

Second, for each 3D Mailing you send me, I’ll enter you into our drawing for a 3-Day cruise to either Mexico (leaving from Los Angeles) or the Bahamas (leaving from Miami), plus $250 towards your airfare to and from the port city. If you send me one mailing, you'll get one entry. Two mailings will get you two entries, etc.

The drawing will take place in May 1, 2009. So be sure I receive your 3D mail before then.

Here’s all you’ve got to do. Just add the address below to your seed list and do your 3D mailing. About a month later I’ll send you my personal critique, plus confirmation of your entry into our drawing. It’s that easy. Simply add my name and my address that’s listed in the return address portion of this newsletter.

Travis Lee
3D Mail Results
6205 S. 231st St.
Kent, WA 98032

I can't wait to see all the great 3D mailing I get!

No comments: