Thursday, May 15, 2008

At yet another marketing seminar...

I'm at an Internet marketing seminar today in Bothell, WA (about 30 miles north of our offices in Kent) hosted by our ISP providor, www.eporia.com. Don't worry, I'm not ignoring the presentation to post, just on a break. There hasn't been a ton of new, groundbreaking information, but its nice to hear a lot of the things I already know be reinforced.

I'd have to total it up, but I'm willing to bet between keith and I, we spend over $20,000 a year in continuing education. It's really amazing, but we are both constantly learning new things. Even Keith who's been at this direct response marketing stuff for over 20 years now.

One thing I find interesting is this whole 'social media' and Web 2.0 thing. Although I am fairly young, I've got to admit I have not embraced this whole new realm of the Internet. Just when I think I got this internet marketing figured out, they come out with this whole new beast.

Hopefully I'll find that one big Gem that will make this all worth while. I'll keep you posted. I'm here for two full days!

http://www.3dmailresults.com/

No comments: