Monday, September 15, 2008

3D Mail Making the Internet Rounds

I just came across a great topic at a internet forum I frequent, Michel Fortin's Copywriter's Board. This is a great website that I visit often and it has some great discussions on copywriting and direct response marketing in general.

There's a thread going on right now on 3D mail. See it right here. Of course, being the The 3D Mail expert I had to weigh in my thoughts. The question was raised, "At what point do you send the 3D mail item in your mailing sequence? The beginning? The end? Somewhere in between? You'll have to click over to the thread to get my thoughts on the subject.

As a side note, one other blog I read daily and try to never miss is Clayton Makepeace's Total Package Blog. Just a couple resources for you all today!

www.3DMailresults.com

No comments: