Friday, September 19, 2008

It is the fourth quarter - are you ready to end the year strong?

OK everyone, summer is over, Labor Day has passed, and the fourth quarter is now here. The question is, are you where you wanted to be at this point when you were planning 2007? Are you ready to finish strong or will it be a sprint just to stay even with last year? I don't know about you, but for me this year has absolutely flown by and there is still so much that I want to accomplish.

I often get questions from 3d mail clients and others about about information marketing. Many of you who are readers and followers of Dan Kennedy and Bill Glazer know what the term means and have read many stories about people who have created enormous piles of money by selling what they know. The actual products or the methods of distributing information include CDs, books (printed and e-books), special reports, coaching groups and more. The opportunity to make money is limited usually only by your imagination!

There are some good books and CDs that you can read to learn more about information marketing, but if you listen to me on anything this year, hear me on this - you need to attend the GKIC Info-SUMMIT. In addition to the great speakers that Dan and Bill have lined up, the bigger and more important reason (in my opinion) to attend is that you will get a chance to rub elbows with and talk to other people who are in the business, at all levels. I attend many seminars and events and I always come home brimming, not only with enthusiasm but also with ideas and concrete ways that I can take immediate action.

I read a couple of good books that I want to recommend. The first one is Online Marketing Success Stories by Rene V. Richards and the second one is The E-Code by Joe Vitale and Jo Han Mok. Online Marketing Success Stories is not only a collection of stories from experts who are already making millions using the Internet, but also has some great advice and suggestions. The other book, The E-Code, is another compilation (see a pattern?) that includes 43 ways to make money online, as told by 33 Internet superstars. They are both quick reads and I encourage you to a have a note pad and highlighter handy when you read them.

I know I ventured off the 3D mail trail here a bit, but that's ok. I recently wrote this article for my newsletter, and I just it was so good I'd share it with you, too.

www.3DMailResults.com

No comments: