Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Marketing Lessons Learned from Kona


Since this is the first time installment of this monthly article, I’ll explain this section of the blog this month. Next month, we’ll really dive into our Marketing Lesson from Kona.

As most of you know, my wife (Jen) and I got a new Gold Retriever puppy in June. Each month I host a monthly Marketing Power Lunch, and starting in June I showed pictures to start off the meeting. (Hey, I don’t have kids to brag about yet, so I’ve gotta show you someting!).

In August, I figured they were probably sick of just seeing picture of Kona. But I still had to do my bragging for the month. So I decided I could get away with showing Kona’s latest picture if I tied it into direct response marketing.

It was a smash hit! So, stay tuned and starting next week you’ll get a real marketing lesson that my 6 month old puppy has taught me. Until then, you’ll just have to be happy with the picture this month!

www.3DMailResults.com

No comments: